Candidates must pass each step to advance to the subsequent. Applicants must understand the RRB Group D exam pattern before learning the material. The digital Test is the initial step of the recruitment phase. The Railway Administration maintains the right to administer the Test in a one or multi-phase format.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2022
Check The RRB Group D Syllabus below. Here we provide the subject-wise marks distribution.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100 (1 mark/question)
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 30 Questions
- Mathematics: 25 Questions
- General Science: 25 Questions
- General Awareness and Current Affairs: 20 Questions
- Time Limit for General: 90 Minutes
- Time Limit for PWD: 120 Minutes
Points to be Remembered:
Minus grading will be used, with a third of a point lost for every incorrect solution. Minimum percent of points required for qualifying in each category:
- UR – 40%,
- EWS – 40%,
- OBC (Non crNoncreamy) – 30%,
- SC – 30%,
- ST – 30%.
Important: The percentage of points for qualification may be lowered by 2% towards PWD applicants if there are not enough PWD students to fill the positions earmarked for them.
RRB Group D Syllabus for Maths 2022
The RRB Group D mathematics syllabus is provided here, topic by topic.
- Numeral system
- Proportion and Ratio
- Work and Time
- Distance and time
- Interest, both simple and compound
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Trigonometry and Geometry
- Statistics for Beginners
- the square root
- Calculating Age
- Clock & Calendar
- Pipes and cisterns, for example
RRB Group D Syllabus for General Awareness 2022
The RRB Group D General Awareness curriculum is provided below.
- Current events in Science and Technology,
- Politics, as well as any other important topic.
- Syllabus for RRC Group D Current Affairs
- Authors and Books
- Technology & Science
- General & Sports
- International Relations
- Recent Happenings
- Ministers and Governors Currently in Office
- Financial System in India
- Currency & Capitals
- Schemes of the Government
- Economic Terminologies and Abbreviations
- Summits and conferences, for example
RRB Group D General Intelligence Syllabus 2022
|RRB Group D Syllabus for Verbal Reasoning and General Awareness||RRB Group D Syllabus for Non-Verbal Reasoning and General Intelligence|
RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
Applicants will be invited to PET depending on their performance inside the CBT. Clearing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is required, and it’ll be certified in character. The PET criteria are as follows:
Requirements for Male Candidates
Ought to be capable of lifting and moving 35 kg of load for 100 meters in 2 mins sans letting the load off, and therefore should be able to run 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds sans stopping.
|Read More RRB Related Article|
Requirements for Female Candidates
Ought to be capable of lifting and moving 20 kg of load for 100 meters in two mins sans stopping; must be able to run 1000 meters in five minutes and forty seconds sans stopping.