According to the latest news, the RRC Group D application status is viewable on their official website. Earlier this year, the Railway Recruitment Cell announced over 1,03,769 vacancies of RRB Group D, including Track maintainer grade IV, assessment pointsman, helper, and assessment in technical departments such as mechanical, electrical, and S&T departments. It also had vacancies for another level I post.
It came under observation that over 1.5 score students applied for the examination. As candidates awaited the exam dates, later the exam dates were announced. But, they remained tentative till the last moment.
A Guide To How to View The Application Status
If you are looking for a method to review the RRB Group D application status to know whether your application has been accepted or rejected, you can follow the steps below.
- Check the official website. Look for your respective zones.
- Use the search bar to search for the RRB Group D application status bar and select it.
- Once the page has opened, select application select.
- Use your registration number and date of birth to log in. You will be asked to enter the captcha given. Enter it carefully.
- Press login. The window will be redirected to another page where you will be able to see whether your application has been accepted.
RRB Group D Application Status: Why Application Form Gets rejection
In every field, rejection is normal. But, there are some reasons why it takes place. Similarly, when it comes to RRB Group D application status, some interested candidates will find their application form rejected. Here are some reasons why RRB group D application status appears rejected.
- The first and foremost reason for application rejection can be due to the incorrect specification of the photograph. According to the authorities, one of the most typical causes, why some candidates get rejected, is because the application form doesn’t adhere to the photograph specifications. In some cases, the photographs are blurry or unclear.
- Another reason is the age limit. The railway recruitment authority is strict when it comes to the age limit. Anyone applying below the given age or above is rejected.
- It is mandatory to fill the form in small letters. Candidates are requested to do their signature in the lower letter. Some candidates sign in block letters and their application form gets rejected.
- If a candidate fills multiple applications or submits a partially filled application, their application form is rejected. Application forms with incorrect details are rejected.
|Read More RRB Related Article|
Some Important Tips to Keep in Mind While Filling the Application form
- Candidates are requested to go through the application before filling in the details.
- Keep the scanned document ready before filling the application form.
- You must select the exam language.
- Enter correct bank details.
- Candidates are requested to read the terms and conditions before applying.
The most common concern of candidates is if the application fees are refundable after appearing for a computer-based test. The answer to this is yes, it is refundable. However, the entire amount is not refunded as bank charges are deducted.