According to the experts, candidates interested in giving the RRB Group D exam this year must practice previous year’s past papers. By going through RRB Group D’s previous year’s question papers, you will have a proper idea of the paper pattern and which type of questions usually come. Not only this, it gives you a solid idea of the difficulty level and helps you practice time management.
Candidates can use RRB Group D’s previous year’s question papers for time management. They can solve one paper every week by using an alarm clock. It will help them manage time, and if they are slow, they can fasten up their writing. Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the RRB Group D exams were scheduled earlier this year. However, they got postponed as another wave of COVDI 19 began.
The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the RRB Group D in an online mode. Students from all over India can apply for the exam. This time, there are over 1,03,769 vacancies. Over the years, the RRB Group D exam paper pattern has changed. To prepare for the best, you must be aware of this years’ RRB Group D exam question paper. The RRB Group D selection criteria depend on three factors, including computer-based tests, physical efficacy tests, and document verification.
The first phase of the exam is the computer-based test. Students will be selected based on the following subjects such as mathematics, general intelligence and reasoning, science and awareness, and current affairs. Each subject carries 25 marks and has 25 questions. The total of the computer-based exam is 100 marks. However, on every wrong answer, ⅓ marks are deducted.
Four Benefits of Solving RRB Group D Exam Question Paper
- The first and the foremost benefit of solving the RRB Group D Exam question paper is that it gives students a thorough idea of how the paper will look like. It gives them a better understanding and helps them face challenges better.
- Candidates get an idea of what to expect in the exam.
- By attempting all the questions, candidates can become better at time management. It helps them build a proper test-taking strategy.
- The last benefit of solving the RRB Group D question paper is that it gives students a reality check on which areas they are weak in.
- it makes students know which areas they are weak in.
What is the Best Way to Attempt the RRB Group D Question Paper?
Nevertheless, solving the RRB Group D question paper is not easy. Candidates must follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you must read the instructions and go through the entire paper before solving it.
- Create a mental stage to attempt the question paper.
- Before solving, decide which questions you plan to skip and which questions you are best.
- Never solve questions you are unsure of. It is because the RRB Group Exam has negative markings. It is a better idea to solve questions you are sure of.
- Once you complete the paper, always recheck it.
- Mark the questions that you did not know the answer to. Look for it in the book and try to become better at it.