The RRB Group D Modification Link Will Be Available From December 15th to December 26th, 2021. Perhaps the RRB Group D test schedules have already been revealed, and thus CBT will be held in parts beginning on February 23rd, 2022. Keep reviewing this post to learn further concerning the status of the application, modification link, and so on.
2021 Railway Group D Application Status
The schedules for the RRB Group D modification link exams have indeed been announced. The following are the significant dates for the revision of registration forms, according to the most recent notice:
- Application change will begin on December 15th, 2021.
- The deadline for application modifications is December 26th, 2021.
RRB Group D Modification Link – Direct Modification Link
Railways officials have assessed the submissions and announced the registration progress for said Level 1 positions. This Status includes individuals who are only temporarily eligible. Applicants whose submissions have indeed been denied will be able to alter their forms as soon as possible.
To file an objection, follow the procedures below:
- Click on the above-mentioned URL. (link will be activated)
- Choose the RRB for which you registered.
- Insert the reg number and date and place of birth.
- After that, input the Passcode.
- After you select Login, you would be capable of raising your issue.
RRB Group D Modification Link Steps
- Browse your area webpage or use the straight links provided.
- Enter your personal information, such as your identification number as well as a birth date.
- Then press the register button.
- The progress of your RRB Group D application would be shown on the display.
Photo upload for RRB Group D
Applicants must tap just on the add photo page and submit a color photograph that meets the requirements.
- Colorful passport picture with light-colored backing, preferably white. 35mm × 45mm or 320 x 240 pixels throughout JPG/JPEG form, digitized at 100 DPI level.
- The image ought to be around 20 and 50KB in size.
- The color image must have been shot in a studio environment on or around January 1, 2019.
- Photos shot on a smartphone and self-captured shots may lead to the entry being rejected.
- The participant’s picture should provide a clean frontal view of him or her without even a cap or shades.
- With a full-facial shot looking straight at the lens, the head should contain a minimum of 50% of the space of the image.
- The major characteristics of the face should not be obscured by hair, clothing, or shadows.
- The brow, forehead, cheeks, and jaw ought to be prominent.
- If the applicant uses eyeglasses, the picture must not have excessive specular reflection just on spectacles and the individual’s eyeballs should be seen.
- The picture must correspond to the participant’s look on the dates of CBT, PET, Verification, as well as Medical Exam. That is particularly crucial if applicants opt to wear basic glasses, retain or remove their mustache and mustache, or have a specific hairdo when being photographed.
|Read More RRB Related Article|
Signature uploading for RRB Group D Modification Link
When submitting signatures via the RRB Group D Modification Link, applicants must keep the essential factors in mind.
- The candidate must write on clean blank and white paper having a black ink marker inside a 50mm x 20mm area.
- The sign should be written in flowing hands, neither capitalized nor fragmented characters.
- The picture must be in JPG/JPEG form and translated at a quality of 100 DPI.
- The document ought to be around 10KB and 40KB in size.