According to the latest notification, it has announced that the Bihar Public Service Commission will release the BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Admit card 2022 shortly. It will be available at least ten days before the exam. So students can download it from the official website. The BPSC district art and culture officer admit card is the most important document a candidate needs to sit in an exam.
Eligible candidates are requested to download it and print the admit card to be able to sit in the official exam. Moreover, once an eligible candidate has downloaded the BPSC District art and culture officer admit card. They are requested to check all the essential details, including name, qualification, registration number, etc. In case of any spelling mistake or error. Candidates must report it to the official authorities as soon as possible. Furthermore, only shortlisted candidates will be able to view their admit cards on the websites. They will be shortlisted based on academic reports, grades, and education.
Important Steps You Need to Do To Print Your BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Admit Card
Candidates can download the BPSC District and Art culture officer admit cards from the official website. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the BPSC District and Art culture officer admit cards.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the BPSC District art culture admit card 2022 link.
- You will be navigated to a new window. Login using your credentials to be able to access your BPSC District Culture and Art Officer exam admit card 2022.
- After downloading the admit card, cross-check all the essential details given on the admit card, including name, address, date of birth, and registration number.
- Once you have cross-checked it, download the pdf file on your device. You can take multiple printouts of the BPSC Culture and Art Officer admit card to be on the safe side.
What To Do if you have lost your BPSC District art culture officer admit card
There’s a possibility that you might forget or lose your login ID details. Either you have misplaced the registration ID and password or you have forgotten it, in any way, you can still recover. There are a few ways that you can use to recover your login ID. Here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- If you are enabled to sign in using your ID and password, click on the option recover password or forget password below.
- Once you have clicked on it, enter the required details, including the registration number.
- You must enter your email address and mobile number that you used at the time of submitting the application form.
- Your details will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Make sure the details you have entered, match the ones you used while submitting the application form.
Now that you have successfully recovered your account, you can change the password accordingly.