Recently, the Uttar Pradesh Exam Regulatory Authority announced the cancellation of the UPTET exam at the last minute. This incident took place after the exam paper was leaked on WhatsApp. However, hundreds of suspects were held in charge of this incident. Up till now, the exam date hasn’t been announced. However, it is said that the exam may take place in the coming months.
Now that the new date for the exam will be announced, candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the website UPTET. Even though the exam is canceled, the admit cards are still updated. Candidates must download them and get them printed to avoid any mishaps.
How To Download the UPTET Admit Card 2021
Interested candidates can download their UPTET admit cards from the official website by following the steps below.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the UPTET link.
- Login in using your critical.
- Click on the login tab.
- As soon as the admit card opens, download the pdf file.
- You may print multiple copies of the UPTET admit card to avoid misfortunes.
What To Do If You Have Lost Your Login Details to Generate the Admit card?
Losing the login details to generate the admit card is nothing to worry about, as you can recover your account by filling in the same information as you have given in the application form. By following these steps below, you can recover your login details.
- Visit the website
- Click on the UPTET official link.
- Visit the tab for admit card
- Click on forget password below
- Enter all the personal details, including name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- Make sure you enter the same details you have mentioned in the application form. Failure to do so will block your account from restoring the information.
- Click on the submit tab.
- After you have successfully recovered the login details, download your admit card and print it.
All candidates are requested to check the information present on the admit card, including name, address, mobile number, and date of birth. In case of any spelling mistake, contact the exam authority by phone number or by sending them an email at email@example.com. Candidates are advised to take hard copies of the UPTET admit card as no mails or hard copies of the hall ticket will be considered.
What Should The Students Carry on the Day of UPTET Exam
All candidates must carry their UPTET admit card 2021. If a student fails to carry the admit card, they aren’t allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates are advised to bring two or three passport size photographs and a valid photo ID card. Candidates can carry one of the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- university/college ID proof
- Voter’s ID card
- PAN card
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, candidates are requested to follow COVID 19 safety protocols such as social distancing and wearing a face mask at all times. Candidates are advised to reach the examination hall at least 90 minutes before the exam starts.