The RRB Ajmer, referred to as the Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer, is an organization that is responsible for taking exams for recruitment. The government organization undertakes exams to recruit ALP, JE, NTPC, RRC Group D, and many more posts in the Indian Railways. The RRB Ajmer NTPC CBT1 exams took place on 31-July-2021. Later, the answer keys are updated on the official website. Students can check their answers.
How Candidates Can Check RRB Ajmer Exam Result
Checking the RRB Ajmer Exam result is easy. Follow the steps given below to check your result.
- To check the result, visit the official website.
- Search for a direct link for downloading the result pdf.
- After you have downloaded it, look for your roll number.
The RRB Ajmer result will be available online. Students who can find their roll number will be called for another physical efficiency test. Later, documents and medical check-up reports will be verified.
What is the RRB Ajmer NTPC Selection Process
The RRB Ajmer NTPC Selection Process depends upon four factors. Candidates who can qualify for all four rounds are only selected.
- Firstly, candidates are requested to apply online by filling an online application. The application must be correctly filled, including all the desired scanned copies of documents.
- The second step involves a computer-based test. In this test, typing skills are noted. This test is referred to as a computer-based aptitude test.
- The third stage involves a typing test. It is where typing speed and techniques are acknowledged.
- The fourth and last stage involves document verification. Candidates are asked to bring their documents and a thorough medical check-up report.
Candidates who clear all the four stages stated above are clear for the RRB Ajmer recruitment process.
Important Information Regarding RRB Ajmer 2021 That You Must Know
In the first stage of CBT, the result is made using the final answer key. For every incorrect answer, the ⅓ mark is deducted. Therefore, candidates are requested to answer the questions they are 100% sure of as there is negative marking. Once the candidates are shortlisted based on the result, they are called for the second round of CBT.
After completing the four stages, candidates are selected based on the availability of seats in departments.