Recently, the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Vadodara has released all the details regarding the GSET examination. Interested candidates can download the GSET admit card and take a printout of it. The examination is on the 23rd of January, 2022. As the examination is near, the admit cards will be available on the official website any time soon. Previously, the exam was to be conducted on the 23rd of December, 2021 but later got postponed.
The GSET admit card will be uploaded on the official website where the interested candidates can download it. It is requested to download it at least seven days before the examination to avoid mishaps. All interested candidates should check all the details on the admit card, including name, roll number, subjects, etc. Also, please recheck the signature should be visible. Candidates must reach the examination hall at least 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam. The exam will start at 9:30 AM. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before 12:30.
How To Download the GSET Admit Card 2021
Downloading the GSET admit card is the first step towards your goal. You must download it at least seven days before the exam. So, if there is anything wrong, it can be sorted out. Here is how you can download the GSET admit card. Before downloading the admit card, ensure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. Also, keep your SBI ePay reference number and your order number beside you before proceeding.
- Visit the official website.
- Log in using your username and registration number. You can even use your date of birth.
- Once you have logged in, a pop-up message will appear.
- Choose a GSET examination hall ticket.
- Enter your order number along with SBI ePay reference number.
- Click on the open button.
- You will be taken to another window that will show you your admit card.
- You must check the details mentioned.
- In case of any error, contact the official team through email or visit the office.
The GSET admit card 2021 will be issued to those students that fulfill the eligibility criteria. Interested candidates are requested to download the e-admit card from the official website. If there is an issue with the admit card, please contact the office by email address email@example.com and submit a written application to the GSET office as well.
On the examination day, students must carry the following documents along with the GSET admit card.
- A hard copy of GSET Hall Ticket. It will be downloaded from the MSUB website.
- One passport-size photograph.
- An authorized government photo ID proof.
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- PwD certificate.
- Make sure the name as written on the admit card is the same as the required documents.
GSET Admit Card 2021
The details mentioned on the admit card are as follows.
- Candidates name
- Date of examination
- Exam center location
- Center code
- Roll number
- Exam duration
- Test duration
- Instructions for exam